Blossom Country Cottage
offers a welcomed alternative to
an extended city stay. The cottage
is located on Tranquillity Farm.
We are a mom and pop operation,
7 miles east of Paris, Texas, just one
mile off Hwy 82E.
Our address; 1008 CR 13200 Blossom, Texas 75416
Phone: 903 982-5633 or 903 491-2113
- The Cottage is a 600 sq. foot, fully furnished,
self catering accommodation.
Click the "Cottage Pix" bar at left.
- Rent is $235 a week plus tax - ($249.10)
Initality, We take cash.
Credit card verification equipment is too expensive for our small
operation. We refuse to pass that expense along to you.
Long term guests may pay by check.
- Guests over 30 days will receive collected taxes back on
their next payment
and may have free access to FAX and mail service.
- We do not have a daily rate - We do not take local people.
- Sorry, No Smoking - No Pets.
We don't want to charge a pet deposit. We have Horses,
Cattle, Sheep, Dogs... Your pets would be at risk or place
us at risk.
- This is a small ranch. We do not host partys, graduations,
homecomings or the like. The cottage sleeps three.
If you have a larger or extended family or you are expecting
guests in excess of what we can sleep, may I suggest...
Quality Inn of Paris, 903 784-7481
Paris Extended Stay Suites, 903 784-8851.
We do cater to professionals, individuals, working individuals
with spouse along, couples or couples with a child. We offer comfort
and security in a wooded country setting. We are far enough out to be
secluded yet downtown Paris may be reached in less than 10 minutes.
The cottage has two bedrooms; a full bed in the master and a twin in the other.
Bring your clothes and food.
- linen provided
- full bath with skylight
- combination kitchen/living room
- full size electric range and oven; microwave
- Glass and/or paper tableware
- valted ceilings - ceiling fan in each room
- wood burning Earth Stove for wintery days
- local phone service
- DirecTv; Starz & Encore
- wireless DSL internet provided
- BBQ / smoker out back - charcoal and wood supplied
- we are here 24/7
The Cottage is situated in a stand of Liveoak and Crape Myrtle trees. The master
bedroom looks out through the trees over the pond. Access to the cottage is gained
by a wood-railed rocked pathway lit by low voltage lighting. Parking is in the main drive.
Entrance to the cottage is gained front and rear by double pane patio doors
opening onto a covered 10X12 patio in front and covered 10X15 patio in the rear.
BBQ out back or sit on the dock and feed the fish. Count the bats in late evening as
they leave on their nightly hunts. Build a fire in the fire pit and roast weiners or just
sit and enjoy the fire.
Blossom Country Cottage ©
This web page uses frames and Styles. Your current Web browser does not display frames or frame viewing has been turned off. This site best displayed with IE 5.5 or above and NS 6.